Branson School News, Sports, Life and Opinion

The Blazer

Branson’s student-run newspaper

The Blazer

The Blazer

Introducing your student-body presidents

Get to know Charlie Zwibelman ’24 and Logan Tusher ’24
K
Charlie Zwibelman ’24 (left) and Logan Tusher ’24 (right) commence their first assembly as school presidents with a bang. With assemblies now taking place in the outdoor amphitheater, the duo has decided to use an air horn to start off assemblies.

Welcome to the new school year Branson! Introducing your 2023-2024 Student Body Presidents: Charlie Zwibelman and Logan Tusher. Zwibelman is a pitcher for Branson’s Varsity baseball team, 2022 NCS champion, and also writes for the Blazer. Tusher is a volleyball team captain, three-time NCS champion, and 2022 state champion.\

Elected at the end of the 2023 school year, Zwibelman and Tusher campaigned tirelessly in order to be crowned victorious as your Student Body Presidents. In charge of making assemblies fun, organizing events, and being the faces of Branson, Zwibelman and Tusher are the perfect candidates for an amazing school year ahead. 

Offering a helping hand throughout the year will be the main job the presidents have to take on. 

For Zwibelman, his “favorite spot on the campus is the field, especially when it’s warm, I love hanging out with my friends and either just chilling or playing spikeball.” Little pieces of advice like these could make or break your school day, which is exactly why your Presidents are here to help. 

Tusher “is extremely excited to do an even better job than Luke [Tusher ‘22, former Student Body President], and am fortunate to have learned so many fun games for assemblies and methods to stay organized as President from my older brother.”

Creating a sense of community in assemblies is also a key aspect to succeeding in the role as Student Body President, which both Zwibelman and Tusher are definitely aware of.

“I am excited to run assemblies and hope to have a lot of fun games and events that make it a time where the community can come together and laugh. I just hope everyone has a great time,” Zwibelman said. 

The Branson community is super excited to see what these wonderful Presidents have in store for the school year. Go Bulls!