Branson School News, Sports, Life and Opinion

The Blazer

Branson’s student-run newspaper

The Blazer

The Blazer

Buy low and sell high: Week 4 fantasy football trade guide

Trade for these players now to win you fantasy football league.

Buy: Ceedee Lamb, WR Dallas Cowboys

After being an early second-round pick, Lamb has disappointed a bit, as he is currently the WR18 and has only one game over 12 PPR. However, Lamb is still the No. 1 option on this Cowboys passing attack, and has the same upside now as when he was drafted. While he has been the victim of positive game scripts and a slow-starting Cowboys offense, history would suggest Lamb and the Cowboys offense will pick it up soon. 

Sell: Raheem Mostert, RB, Miami Dolphins 

Mostert has been a gem for fantasy managers who drafted him in the last round or picked him up off of waivers, as he is currently the RB1 overall and coming off of a 45 point week. However, Mostert has had the backfield to himself to start the season, with rookie Devon Achane and veteran Jeff Wilson being sidelined with injuries. Achane came back last week and looked like the better back, and Wilson is expected to come back soon. With the added competition for touches,his injury history, and older age, sell Mostert for a better RB2. 

Hold: Garrett Wilson, WR New York Jets

For those of you who drafted Wilson in the second round expecting him and Aaron Rodgers to be the next big QB-WR duo (including me), the season could not have gotten off to a more disastrous start. Rodgers tore his achilles four plays into the first game, and Garrett Wilson now has Zach Wilson throwing him the ball. The Jets are a team with Super Bowl aspirations and an elite defense, and considering Zach Wilson’s continued struggles, it would not be a surprise if the Jets brought in a veteran QB. With even a slight QB upgrade, Wilson’s value could go way up. Do not panic and sell him yet, as there is hope for him to get a QB upgrade and begin to put up bigger numbers. 

Buy: Bengals offensive players 

The Bengals’ typically high-powered offense has gotten off to a slow start this year, due in large part to Joe Burrow’s calf injury. As the season goes on, Burrow should get healthier and healthier, and push the offense back to the heights that it has been at before. All players on this offense are currently undervalued, so take advantage of panicking leaguemates and try to snag Tee Higgins or Joe Mixon.